Do you remember towards the end of the film “The Wizard of Oz” when Dorothy pulls back the curtain and comes face to face with the great and powerful Oz? Except he’s not that great or powerful, he’s just a little man who’s busy pulling levers and turning wheels to keep the whole illusion going. Dorothy comes to the realization that allows her to come back home – easily and effortlessly. All she has to do is click her heels. She has had the power all the time.
How would you like to come face to face with the great and powerful Oz – and realize it’s YOU?
The understanding that I’m sharing now on the He’Art of Thriving workshops is known by several names. Some people call it the Three Principles of Mind, Consciousness and Thought. Some people call it Innate Health and Well-Being. Some call it Principles-Based Psychology. Some people call it Clarity.
It’s the fastest-growing approach to understanding the infinite human potential on the planet right now… and it’s completely transformed my life, as well as the lives of my clients.
People are waking up to this understanding all over the world. I would go so far as to say that, if you’re in the people business in any way, learning about this understanding is a no-brainer.
Would you like to:
- Really understand what makes you, and other people, tick?
- Get in the game of Life at a whole new level, and make it easier to take action towards what’s most important to you?
- Tap into the infinite well of your own wisdom – moment to moment?
- Experience more joy, connection, well-being and peace than you think is possible right now?
- Discover your true confidence?
- See through the illusion of ‘stress’, ‘overwhelm’, ‘worry’ and ‘anxiety’
- Become even more authentic
- Transform your relationships – at work and at home
- Become an even better leader, facilitator, trainer or coach?
There are now many facilitators sharing this understanding all over the world. What makes my workshops different (my participants say!) is that I’m still using the brain-friendly approaches I’m best known for – so that people can learn in a turbo-charged way that’s really engaging, fun and sticky.
So, this understanding had led to me coming Home – and, for me, it wasn’t in Kansas.
It had always been there, of course – I just didn’t know it. With the benefit of hindsight, I can now look back and recognize glimpses of Home throughout my life. What’s different now is that Home is now where I live, rather than the occasional blissful “holiday” visit. And I’ve seen that it is completely separate and unconnected to the circumstances of my life. Home is the place where I get inspired, re-awakened to the vitality and aliveness of Life, where I remember who I really am.
You can come Home too.
You don’t even need to click your heels!